Why is it that men are so lazy! "Honey, please get me some water, the kids are crying, Im cold can you cover me up, and etc...." I knew my husband was a little lazy when we first moved in together but I figured I could handle it and he would mature. Well now we have 3 kids and the situation has not changed. He is as lazy as ever. Yes, I will be the first to give credit where credit is do, he works a long hour job. 5-5 with only 2 weekends off. However, I am working 8-4 M-F and coming home to grade papers, clean house, and care for our kids. He feels that his only job in life is at work. I realize that some men feel this way and its old school, but that is not what I signed up for, and thats not what was advertised. The model I ordered was outgoing, open minded and hard working. Boy did I get dooped. I know I am just as guilty for putting up with the BS for all these years but enough is enough. What to do? I am afraid of walking away from 16 years of history. What about my kids, what would I do to make their lives better. Should I shut up and deal with it and live my miserable existance or pull them away from everything they know and make myself happy. If only I could turn back the sands of time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment